Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photomania

I first fell in love with photography in high school. While others cut class to hang out, if I ever cut class, you could find me in the darkroom dodging and burning my black and white images. (This was before color photography became popular.)   I have spent the last year refreshing and refining my photography skills in this digital world. I shoot with a Canon 7D and I use Lightroom for post production. I try to get it right in the camera and limit my use of Lightroom to basic clean-up. I am learning Photoshop Elements 10 ...

I will use this forum to share my work. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. The first set of photos were taken at the local balloon festival.







Playing around with a wide angle lense




















No comments:

Post a Comment